Hey all,
Here is the documentation on the element labs VersaTUBE- http://www.elementlabs.com/SupportPage.html
And here are a few options I would like to look at for the outdoor LED tiles, arranged by preference
#1- http://www.barco.com/events/en/products/product.asp?gennr=1977
#2- http://www.barco.com/events/en/products/product.asp?gennr=987
#3- http://www.barco.com/events/en/products/product.asp?gennr=2134
And here are a couple of other options of LED Wall technology that I'm still looking at as far as what could be done with different types and how much they are something that could be installed. There are also a few concerns with brightness and whether or not they would work well enough to really be seen during the day if needed.
#1- http://www.elationlighting.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ItemNumber=1619&Category=
#2- http://www.elationlighting.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ItemNumber=1620&MainId=1&Category=27
#3- http://www.martin.com/productnews/productnews.asp?id=417
(This one sadly is not rated for below -4 degrees.)
And finally here is a website that we will want to refer to of a company that does large format outdoor billboards and has an excellent resource with some of the things I have already mentioned and many more than that.
http://led.medianow.com/
RT
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment